National Lawyers Guild, National Office
National Guild Projects & Centers
- National Immigration Project: www.nationalimmigrationproject.org/
- National Police Accountability Project: www.nlg-npap.org/
- Chicago: www.nlgchicago.org/
- Massachussetts: www.nlgmass.org/
- Milwaukee: www.nlg.org/milw/
- Minnesota: www.nlgminnesota.org/
- New York City: www.nlgnyc.org/
- North Carolina: www.ncnlg.org/
- Los Angeles: www.nlg-la.org/
- San Francisco Bay Area: www.nlgsf.org/
The Detroit & Michigan Chapter of the Guild does not provide referral services at this time. The National Lawyers Guild maintains a nation-wide Referral Directory of active guild members. The National Lawyers Guild’s National Immigration Project maintains a Find An Attorney webpage. The National Lawyers Guild’s National Police Accountability Project also has a Find An Attorney webpage.
We suggest that individuals needing low-cost or free legal services in the State of Michigan visit the State Bar of Michigan website for a comprehensive listings of Legal Services Programs. The State Bar of Michigan also maintains a Lawyer Referral Service.
Prisoners may benefit from the free Jailhouse Lawyers Handbook published by the National Lawyers Guild’s Prison Law Project.